If you’re looking to place any bets on the Superbowl, here is what you will need to know as the Rams take on the Bengals.
The Superbowl is near. Can it be the Grand Finale to these wild and entertaining playoffs? Former Lions QB Matt Stafford is in the big game! Many Lions fans would like to see him hoist the SB trophy on Sunday. But before we get all excited we have business to take care of. I mean this is the most bet game of the year! Get your Squares and bets ready!
The Superbowl Lines
The line is Cinn +4.5 and 48 on most sportsbooks at the moment. The props for this game are wild. If you can think of it and look hard enough chances are you will find it. But be smart! SHOP AROUND! The line differences can be quite substantial from book to book. Watch your favorite prop bets and see how the line is changing. Especially the yardage numbers they fluctuate quite often.
Let’s take a look at some interesting trends or stats about this game on Sunday. The favorites are 36-19 Straight up and 27-26-2 ATS. The Rams played NE in Superbowl LIII and the game ended 13-3 in a game that was expected to have points scored. The Bengals started the season 150-1 and will be the longest shot to win since 1978. (99-00 Rams also were 150-1.) Rams were 15-1 in most spots.
Suberbowl Prop Bets
- Teams wearing white jerseys have won the 14 of 17 Superbowls. Rams will be wearing White.
- Teams with the worst regular season record have won the last 13 of 15 Superbowls (16 Pats and 08 Steelers won)
- Underdogs have won the last 7 of 10 Superbowls.
- AFC 6-3 last 9 Superbowls
- Last 10 ATS 8-2
- Have covered the last 7 games
- Under is 4-0 last 4 games
- Cinn 6-1 ATS last 7 and an Underdog
- 8-1-1 Under last 10 vs NFC.
- Over 7-2 last 9 games on turf
- After playing SF Rams 7-1 ATS
- 6-4 ATS last 10 2-1 in playoffs
- O/U is 5-5 last 10 rotating every other game. Coming off an under
- Kupp has scored last 8/9 games and 5 in a row.
- Kupp over yardage props 7 out of 9
- Stafford has covered the 5 of 6 against teams with winning records.
Be sure to shop around and take advantage of the promotions each book is offering! Always know who you are betting with and make sure you double check what your wager says after betting.
Here are some player props I am looking at the Sunday before Kickoff:
- Joe Mixon under 26 receiving yards
- Jamaar Chase under 78 receiving yards
- First TD Scorer Cooper Kupp +490 Fanduel and Tee Higgins +1200 on FD.
- Rams -13.5 +650
- Burrow Under 36.5 Pass Attempts
- Stafford over 5.5 Rushing Yards.
GOOD LUCK!! Be sure to watch the Bets show this week leading up to the Superbowl as we break down the game thoroughly. Also come join us at the Brass Rail for the game! I will be rooting on my bets and squares. LETS GO!!!